Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook in September

Hello all.

Welcome!
Its that time of month again!  I am sharing My projects using the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club.


Here is the Main Kit for September......


Over the next few days I will share what I created using this fun kit!
To begin with though, here is the first Layout!

Layout 1
"Laugh"



I used a piece of the Printed Paper for the Background, and just added some splashed of India Ink, to accentuate the splatters already on the paper......I added some white and gold Papers from the kit, cut to 3x4, to sit in behind the photo.  I pulled out a few Elements from the kit- layered, to embellish, added crochet cotton, with Chipboard Alphas from the kit.  I stitched through the alphas with my machine, just because they were layered on top of one another in some places, to make them fit nicely.




Thanks for Stopping in today.
Lydell :-)

MCS Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment